Sat, 14 Mar 2009 09 PM:17:56

hem22
    Mon, 06 Jul 2009 01 PM:38:08

Exclamation

: -

interview.
    Section 1:

1) Tell me about your self.
    My name is . I am 22 years old, I graduated in faculty of commerce Cairo university, accounting department, my grade is good, I have just finished .

2) What would your friend tell me about you?
    My friends would tell you that I am a hard worker, serious, patient, have clear thinking and punctual, can solve problems.

3) Why do you want to work in this position?
    I want to apply what I learned at college, gain new experience, and learn something new and to improve my skills.

4) Tell me about your strength.
    I am an organized person, I have leader ship skills, I have the ability to solve problems and I am a hard worker and dependable person.

5) What do you do in your spare time?
    Read many books in my specialization to help me in my career, do exercises, playing volley ball and go to club to meet my friends.

6) Tell me about your long term goals.
    I want to be professional in my field to work in a high position, and make a high studies to help me to improve my skills in order to be general manager in a famous company like yours.

Section 2:
    1) Tell me about contribution you have made to a team effort.
    I contribute with my team to execute project by my creative ideas in solving the problems that we faced and simplifying our tasks and finished it before the deadlines and collecting the data that they needed it.
    2) How is your personality reflected in the activities you do?
    The punctuality is always appeared in the activities I do.

3) What sets you apart from the crowd? = what makes you special or different?
    Cause I am self made person, dependable person, able to concentrate and can able to manage stress

4) How do you determine or evaluate success? I evaluate success by reaching my goals and achieving my targets.

Section 3:
    1) How practical or pragmatic are you?
    I am always thinking about my future practically and trying to think about solving my problems logically and reaching my goals.

2) What criteria are you using to evaluate the company for which you hope to work?
    Starting salary, the name brand, reputable company, benefits, the position of the organization in its industry, the opportunities for advancement, solid leadership and a chance to work with expert in my field.

Section 4:
    1) Our company believes that employees should give something back to the community. How do you feel about that?
    I think that by achieving the company policy and make it a successful company. This is the value that comes back to the community.

2) Describe what is a balanced life style?
    I think the balanced life style is to make a balance between my work and my personal life with out violating the rights of each of them.
    3) What new challenges would you enjoy?
    To have the MBA is much challenged.

4) What work environment are you most comfortable? The good relation ship between me and colleagues and my supervisor gives me comfortable environment.

Section 5:
    1) When are you not at work, Do you prefer an agenda or are you spontaneous?
    I make an agenda to make sure that I achieved my goals, and not to miss any of my goals so I like to arrange my goals whatever in my work or my spare time.

2) Describe your comfort level to work with people higher rank and people of lower rank.
    I like to work with people of higher rank in order to gain experience and learn more about my career and have their respect, and work with the lower rank to help them by solving any problems they have and to have their respect and consider them a reliable person depend on me in their affairs

: 1 (0 1 )

1. : 0
    : Mon, 22 Mar 2010, 07 PM:41:28
  2. elzahed2009
    : 2
    : Wed, 26 Aug 2009, 08 AM:19:51
  3. : 1
    : Tue, 04 Nov 2008, 08 PM:37:19
  4. : 3
    : Sat, 02 Aug 2008, 07 AM:42:07
  5. motaz yassin
    : 1