We are seeking a Finance Director
Location: Aqaba, Jordan
Reporting to Group CFO and COO
Only applications with a written motivation will be accepted.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing international hospitality group with operations across many geographies. The group is embarking on its next phase of growth and is seeking a high performing Finance Director for Aqaba, Jordan. As Finance Director you will support the group CFO and COO to deliver the group’s strategic objectives in the country, and be responsible for the end to end financial control, accounting, reporting and planning for all the groups Jordanian operations.
· Responsible for the transactions, internal controls and end to end integrity of accounting, reporting and planning across all the groups Jordanian operations.
· Build on existing procedures, to establish strong internal controls, to support performance and protect the assets and ensure the integrity of the financials.
· Lead monthly reporting, delivering management accounts, reporting versus budget and forecast, and signing off on the adequacy of internal controls.
· Prepare and present annual budgets, forecasts for each business unit in Jordan and report on performance vs budgets and forecast.
· Review commercial contracts to ensure in line with commercial and financial policies.
· Approve financial requests relating to commitments, credit, purchases, inventory, banking and other related matters to ensure compliance with company financial guidelines.
· Manage the banking relationship overseeing the cash flow planning to ensure sufficient working capital and availability of funds to meet commitments.
· Lead the preparation of annual statutory financial statements and audit (under IFRS), and ensure tax compliance for the Group
· 7 years+ post qualification experience in fast paced diversified commercial environment.
· International professional accountancy qualification is essential preferably: ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CMA, CPA.
· Strong track record of practical operational experience establishing controls, systems and management accounts.
· Track record of leading the financial operations in a diversified international business environment, with experience of reporting to international group
· Familiarity with Jordanian tax and company law
· Experience in the Hospitality industry is advantageous.
· Strong assertive leadership skills, team building and communication skills.
· Fluent English and Saudi speaker
الاقسام المعلن فيها الوظيفة