Junior Accountant Job Vacancy
An Iraqi Law Firm that has offices in Iraq and Jordan is looking for an Iraqi candidate for a full-time Junior Accountant position to work in Amman office to support Iraq’s’ offices:
- Support with Accounts Receivable/End of the Day operations.
- Issuing Invoices
- Full working knowledge of a General Ledger from basic Bookkeeping/Accounting to presentation and preparation of Financial Statements.
- Ability to interpret legal documents, (contracts and leases, etc), in a concise and organized manner, and relay the findings to the Seniors so that critical matters are resolved in a timely and thorough manner
- Coordinate and execute the monthly close process including journal entries, reconciliations and financial statement preparation for reporting to senior management, via QuickBooks.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Cashbox reconciliations
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- 1-2 years experience.
- Iraqi Nationality.
- Law Firm Accounting experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks, or comparable accounting software.
- Proficiency with a standard suite of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills.
- Self-starter, detail-oriented with strong ability to learn things fast.
- Proven leadership and teamwork skills and attributes.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English fluently
الاقسام المعلن فيها الوظيفة