noon.com is a technology leader with a simple mission: to be the best place to buy and sell things. In doing this we hope to accelerate the digital economy of the Middle East, empowering regional talent and businesses to meet the full range of consumers' online needs.
noon operates without boundaries; we are aggressively and voraciously ambitious. Starting in 2017 with noon.com, the region’s homegrown e-commerce platform and leading online shopping destination, noon is now a digital ecosystem of products and services - noon, noon daily, noon food, NowNow, SIVVI, noon VIP, and noon pay.
We are creating the Middle East’s local digital champion and are looking for world-class talent to join our team.
Who will excel
We’re looking for candidates who thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment. We’re searching for problem solvers, people who operate with a bias for action and have a deep understanding of the importance of resourcefulness over reliance.
Candor is our only default. Demanding unequivocal high standards should be non-negotiable because quality matters. We want people who are radically candid, cohorts who commit to settling for nothing but the best - in hiring, in accepting work from colleagues, and in your own work.
Ours is not an easy mission. but it is a meaningful one. Every hire must actively raise the bar of talent in the company to help us reach our vision.
- Chartered accountant: 7+ years of professional experience, there of 2+ years in auditing company, management consulting or proven track record in similar position
- 7 years plus post qualification experience - Financial Reporting, Financial Anlaysis, IFRS, IAS, MS Excel, Team Management, Big Query;
- Top of the line analytical & quantitative skills, paired with hands-on growth mentality
- Strong leadership and communication skills with experience in building and managing teams
- High attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines at once
- Ideally should have retail & e commerce background
- Develop yearly budgets; reforecasting and financial plans for the company working closing with Central planning team and CEO strategy team
- Present financial performance - top line & profitability; working capital; cash flow position of the company to management
- Work and formulate criterias for cost allocations on marketing contributions and rebates from group finance
- Monthly reporting of management reports such as PL statement and ensuring accounting software data matches with the BQ reports
- Perform variance analysis and trend analysis and impact on overall cash burn and margins ; thereof - on daily, weekly & monthly frequencies
- Work on daily cash flow reports & provide cash flow reforecasting
الاقسام المعلن فيها الوظيفة