Required Chief Accountant
Floward is a full-fledged e-commerce solution that offers prime, fresh-cut flowers sourced from the best growers and farmers around the world, and arranged locally by a team of florists and designers. Floward also offers cakes, chocolate, and perfumes curated by the most exciting local designers bundled with its flower arrangements and manages the last-mile same-day delivery to ensure the best customer experience. We are the preferred online flowers and gifting destination in the MENA region and the UK.
Job Key Responsibilities
- Handle account receivables, account payables, general ledger, Banks, fixed assets, forecasting, budgeting, and financial analysis.
- Responsible for sending financial reports to headquarter on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues, and determine budget variances and report the same to management.
- Perform auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
- Supervising inventory count and valuing it.
- Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies, regulations, and IFRS.
- Assisting management in finalizing legal regulation processes.
- Preparing and revising legal contracts.
- Preparing and auditing payroll, Annual leave, and indemnity balances.
- Responsible for full HR activities such as contracts, residencies, etc.
Job Skiles and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 5-7 years of relevant experience is preferred
- High attention to details
- Ambitious for learning and growing
- Good English verbal and writing language skills
- Interested candidate send your CV to: email@example.com
الاقسام المعلن فيها الوظيفة